Hmmm? Negative Yields? What’s That?
Portland Private Wealth Management advises people on how to simplify, strategize and personalize their financial lives, investments and legacy. Our commitment is to provide a high level of service, independent research and analytics accompanied with thoughtful advice.
We Are Your Advocates
Over the years we have learned that working as a truly independent, family-oriented, open architecture advisory firm, offering clients unbiased and innovative solutions, is wealth management.
We are a dedicated group of professional advisors with one common goal: being passionate about what we do, how we do it, and the people we serve.
Individuals and Families
- We develop investment policy statements for individuals and families.
- We help individuals build their savings and investment accounts.
- We establish and advise on deferred investment vehicles such as IRA's, HSA's, College Saving Plans, and Annuities.
- We design asset protection strategies, including life, disability and other personal insurance.
- We help to create and manage family trust accounts to segregate and protect family assets.
- We also help families create and manage estate plans by working as a strategic partner with their tax and legal advisors.
- We help business owners develop the right benefit solutions for not just themselves, but also for their employees.
- We work with experienced professionals in the analysis of current benefit plans, tax deferred retirement options and pre-tax expenses.
- We integrate asset protection strategies, providing life, disability, business and personal.
- We integrate Asset Protection Strategies (creditor exempt asset classes).
- We assist with Tax status optimization and pension plan design.
- We provide corporate executives with sophisticated tax analysis: exercising options, corporate stock sales and benefit program management.
- We assist executives with 401K management, retirement accounts and taxable money.
- We also analyze their asset protection strategies in terms of life, disability, and personal insurance.
Retirement Plans & Non Profits
- We assist private institutions and non-profits to develop an investment policy statement, manage investments, and create portfolios tailored for their situation.
- We offer hands-on advisory services typically not provided by bigger institutions.
- We develop Defined Contribution & Defined Benefit Plans tailored to each institution's objectives and goals.
We utilize a repeatable and thorough process to help our clients achieve their goals and objectives. Our 8 step wealth management process has allowed us to provide effective planning for our clients, identify the issues and work to resolve them.
Discovery or Review Meeting
Discuss Lifetime Wealth Goals
Analyze Current Situation
Identify Needs, Areas for Improvement & Tax Efficiencies
Create Financial Plan
Discuss Gap Between Current Situation & Lifetime Wealth Goals
Implement, Monitor or Review
Repeat Steps 1 - 8